I did my half marathon this am. I got up and started at 4am to beat the heat. Had a pretty slow time because my shins and calves hurt really bad for the first 4 miles. Also, my feet have been swollen up like overstuffed sausages all week. Can salt water leech into my feet through the skin? Just kidding!
Anyway, have a great run tomorrow. If I can do it, anybody can. Plus you all have the group to keep you going. I hope to make it to the party Saturday night. If not see you all on the next group run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go!!!!! It's hard to go that far by yourself but you did it!
Congrats! I hate you missed all the fun things Mark had planned.
Glad you could get you half marathon done by yourself! Some people have the stamina that I just don't think I have!!! Congrats.
Post a Comment