I am sitting on the balcony listening to the ocean. What bliss! Enough of that... I just had to rub it in a little. I got up this am and did my hour wog. It is very humid and hot this morning. Supposed to rain all week. My luck it will (especially after the above comment re: rubbing it in).
On my journey this morning , I was revisiting Saturdays group run. Did Scotty blow by any of the rest of you as if your were standing still? His one stride equals about 4 of mine. What is up with that? Genetics is such an unfair advantage(or disadvantage in my case).
I hope everyone has an excellent week. I am going to take Thursday off and do my half marathon on Friday at the butt crack of dawn. I may wake someone up and let them drive me 13.1 miles away and drop me off. That way I am sure to get in the whole distance.
Later,
Laurie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment