Well, I'm a blogger now. When will I be a runner? I have NEVER run in my life. I was encouraged this morning by the large number of people on the group run. Certainly there is someone else out there that has never run before. I have been walking diligently for several months, and still don't feel like I am ready to be a wogger.
I will continue on the schedule and look forward to my first wog.
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey-y-y, if your mind is willing, then that's 9/10's of the battle! If you have been disciplined long enough to have walked regularly, yes, you will be able to run. The crowd will carry you along. My problem has always been not being disciplined. This is different. I have a lofty goal and many people are in it with me. I will do this. I ran a 10k when I was 40 yrs. old with lots of hills in Huntsville, AL. I would run a couple of miles 3 x week and I was able to finish the run and got the t-shirt! The crowd definitely carried me...the adrenalin starts flowing.
Another non-runner here. never ran before, and my goal is to "wog" the marathon. so I'm with you on this one. Don't worry, we can learn to wog together.
Post a Comment