Missed the good weather today, so I ended up at the gym during the rain. Of course all the treadmills were taken, so I biked for 30minutes. I will do my walking tomorrow. I am a rule follower so switching my days irks me. I guess as long as I am moving in some fashion, right?
I find myself asking what would a marathoner do quite often. I hope I am making the right choices. My eating habits leave a lot to be desired. I think it is from years of shift work. I don't make the time to plan my meals so I end up eating whatever is available. Luckily, I am a big fan of veggies. I don't eat fish (or any seafood) for that matter. I will try to stick with the other superfoods.
Happy training to you all.
Laurie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment