I thought I was cheating yesterday when I cut off the return trip to the Craft Center, but apparently I got at least 8 miles in. I know I still cheated, but I am having heel issues. Yesterday was the worst time. Both my heel are a sore, but my right heel was painful yesterday. Anybody got any ideas. I iced yesterday afternoon, and I always seem to be taking advil or aleve for some reason. Oh well, I am still able to amble around so I will keep going.
What a surprise to see Robin running yesterday! I even heard a few groans and moans as she was in my area. That makes me feel much better about my groans and moans.
I watched the video of the marathon course early last week. Thankfully it looks very flat, but it is loooooong. I may need to put a flashlight in my fuel belt since I may not finish until dark.
Ramble, ramble, ramble. So I'll quit now. Have a great week everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey...will happy to help you anyway i can...just come by the clinic..have a lot of experience working with patients w/ heel pain...wayne
Let Wayne take a look. My heel pain turned out to be a heel fracture. I could not run for 6 weeks whle it healed. Not the end of the world though, the elliptical gives a great running workout in a pinch!
Jana
I'm probably older than you are, but I have to either take Advil or a longer acting prescription anti-inflammatory almost every day of my life. A small price to pay to reach such a neat goal!
Laurie, Wayne J. helped me with my foot pain...I would advise you to give him a try.
Give Wayne a shout and in the meantime, stretch those calves!
Post a Comment